top of page


Иммиграционный Офис Анастасии Уайт специализируется на различных типах иммиграционных и неиммиграционных виз и предоставляют юридические услуги в следующих категориях:


  • Визы L-1 для международных менеджеров и руководителей

  • Визы H-1B для профессионалов со степенью бакалавра или магистра

  • Визы H-3 для стажеров

  • Визы E-2 для иностранных инвесторов

  • Визы E-3 для граждан Австралии

  • Визы О-1 и Грин карты ЕВ-1 для людей с выдающимися достижениями

  • Грин карты через программу EB-1для международных менеджеров и руководителей

  • Грин карты через программу EB-2 (процесс PERM) для иностранных специалистов с высшим образованием

  • Грин карты через программу EB-3 (процесс PERM) для иностранных квалифицированных работников

  • Национальный Интерес

  • Грин карты через программу EB-5

  • Визы К-1 / К-3

  • Семейная иммиграция для супругов, детей и родителей

  • Изменение статуса / продление статуса

  • Заявления на получения гражданства

  • Сопровождение на иммиграционные интервью.


EB-5 Investor Visa

EB-5 Investor Program allows investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) to apply for permanent residency (Green card) if they:

  • make the necessary investment ($900,000 or $1,8 mln) in a commercial enterprise in the U.S.; and

  • Plan to create (or preserve) 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers

  • Prove a lawful source of invested funds.

Investment Chart

E-2 Investor Visa

E-2 visa allows investors from the treaty countries to receive a temporary visa to the United States by investing in the U.S. business. The amount of investment is lower than the EB-5 investment (generally, $100,000 and more), generally, depending on the nature of the business.

Documents and Blurred Business Men

L-1 Visa 

L-1 visa is for managers or executives of international companies. Applicants in this category are required to have been employed outside of the U.S. in an executive or managerial capacity for at least one year (of the preceding three years), in a company which is related to the company in the U.S. through ownership and by which they will be employed as an executive or manager.

bottom of page